Murray and Djokovic Pass to Second Round



  • Sports
  • Tennis
  • Australian open 2013
  • Andy Murray
  • Novak Djokovic
  • Andy Murray and Novak Djokovic qualified for the Second Round




World number 3 Andy Murray was relieved to start the tournament well. Without difficulty, the German resistance Murray beat Robin Haase 6-3, 6-1, 6-3, in the 1st round of the Australian Open 2013.

"It's a good start for me. Conditions today are very different from the last 5 days. Fields makes me more excited. I also played very carefully and do not give the slightest gap to opponents," said Andy Murray.

In the next game,Andy Murray will meet players Portugal, Joao Sousa, after Sousa managed to beat Australia, John-Patrick Smith.

Meanwhile, the defending champion, Novak Djokovic, was able to show prowess after beating 20-year-old insurgency American, Ryan Harrison 6-2, 6-1, 6-2, 6-3.

"I try to always focus on every game. I know Ryan will be playing up. I think Ryan will have a bright future in the sport," said Djokovic told sportinglife.com.

0 comments:

-->