Iker Casillas ready to prove Jose Mourinho wrong

Iker Casillas to 'prove Jose Mourinho wrong'


Iker Casillas claims will continue to fight to get his place back in Real Madrid squad. Jose Mourinho has indeed been controversially Casillas pulled within two games of La Liga.

Casillas re-installed in the Copa del Rey after Antonio Adan got banned because of a red card. Number one goalkeeper of the Spanish national team also said he would fight for the throne at the Los Blancos.

"I have to train harder and demonstrate to Mourinho if he had made the wrong decision. Problem is going to make me stronger. I like challenges, so as difficult as any show I deserve a chance," said the goalkeeper who claimed to have been practicing hard since age of four years.

32-year-old goalkeeper was also stated that it would make the fans disappointed after their support so rushing him.

"I am not a machine and must have experienced ups and downs. I have played in the Copa and it would be a start. Thank you for fan support, it makes me flattered when they say the name 'Iker Casillas." Since I was 17 years old and has always resonated here in the spotlight, so it was incredible fan pride. "


0 comments:

-->